Microsoft Azure can be a difficult product to get your head around – because what it does is both simple and complex. In a nutshell, Azure is a cloud computing service, and using it benefits businesses in the same way that choosing any cloud solution does.
But, Azure also offers a number of advantages that other cloud solutions might not. In fact, several common IT problems can be solved by Microsoft Azure. A Microsoft Azure consultant from Business Network Consulting (BNC) can help you understand how Azure will benefit your business.
Why Azure? 5 Reasons
Microsoft Azure acts as an IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), and an SaaS (Software as a Service) all at once.
- Size doesn’t matter. Whether you’re a small business looking to scale quickly over the next year or an established enterprise looking for a robust solution, Azure has you covered. You may make a hard turn toward a new endeavor or abruptly drop a sector of your business that no longer is profitable. Azure is adaptable. An Azure consultant can help your business determine what resources you need to use and which might be helpful to you as you continue to grow and change. There is no one-size-fits-all. Instead, you can customize your solution. You pay for what you use.
- Ease of management. Your IT can be centralized and managed more easily. Applications can be conveniently maintained, updated, and added to. Azure also provides analytics that can improve insight and help you make better technology decisions on an ongoing basis.
- Security and peace of mind. Cloud storage can be more secure than local servers, and Microsoft Azure offers different security tiers for a variety of business needs, including those required to meet complex compliance regulations. This includes redundancy and other tactics for recovery. You can figure out what choices best suit your business through Azure consulting. Additionally, Azure is scrupulously maintained and updates regularly, so you are always working with the most up-to-date technology – which is not usually the case when you rely on local servers.
- Easy transition and integration. If you’re already using Microsoft 365, then you can rest assured that your transition to Azure will be an easy one. You won’t need to worry about integration of the existing programs you use. Everything will seem the same to end users. And those responsible for making the transition will thank you for keeping things as simple as you can.
- Lots of services, lots of savings. Microsoft Azure offers a bevy of services – more than 600! Some examples include blockchain services, services that help businesses manage applications over a network, databases, storage accounts, and much more. Using Microsoft Azure can also result in savings for savvy business owners You can pick and choose useful features, pay as you go, and bundle for savings.
Azure consulting through BNC can help your business determine which features are best suited to bolstering your organization, how to configure Azure’s offerings for the best results, and take care of many of the common IT problems that might be causing you headaches.
Get in touch with BNC today by filling out a contact form or giving us a call to get a free consultation. If you have further questions on BNC and what services we provide you can visit our FAQs page to see if your answer can be found there.