Joe Kelly, Chief Executive Officer
Joe founded Business Network Consulting, Ltd. in 1997 and expanded the business to Texas via an acquisition in 2007. Joe has grown BNC to be one of the top 100 privately-held companies based in Colorado and has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation for five consecutive years.
Splitting his time between Dallas and Denver, Joe is a passionate entrepreneur who is constantly looking to leverage technology to make it easier for organizations to do business.
- Hometown: Denver, CO
- Weekend Amusement: Joe enjoys traveling, fishing, and golfing.
- Quote to live by: “Customer service always comes first.”
- Tech Tip: “Don’t open emails from strangers.”
Kevin France, Chief Operating Officer
As COO, Kevin is responsible for the management of day-to-day operations as well as piloting strategic direction and initiatives. He oversees everything from operations and human resources to contracts and marketing.
Kevin’s professional experience includes leading tech-based organizations at a senior level and developing strategic partnerships to implement technologies that can be integrated into the private sector, including development of multiple patents. Kevin holds an MBA, graduating with honors from Regis University, and a BSc in Business Administration and Communications from the University of Colorado.
- Hometown: Santa Maria, CA
- Weekend Amusement: Outdoor activities – golfing, tennis, and strumming a bit on the guitar
- Quote to live by: “When people focus on themselves rather than on their impact, lots of activity and effort get wasted on the wrong things.” – Arbinger Institute
- Tech Tip: Keep software updates current.
Ryan Becwar, Director of Engineering Services
Ryan is the Director of Engineering for BNC. He manages the Denver engineering team and support staff and works closely with the recruitment and sales teams.
Ryan started with BNC in late 2005 as a junior engineer in BNC’s mentor program. He became a Systems Engineer after completing all program requirements and obtaining the Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification. Ryan continued to grow in experience and expertise and was promoted to Senior Systems Engineer and then Senior Technical Lead after obtaining his VMware Certified Professional certification.
Ryan was promoted to his current role as the Director of Engineering in 2013. Ryan graduated from the University of Colorado at Denver.
- Hometown: Golden, CO
- Weekend Amusement: Spending time with family, Krav Maga, gastronomy, cars, traveling, and of course technology.
- Quote to live by: “It’s impossible to fail if you don’t quit.”
- Tech Tip: “If at first you don’t succeed, call BNC.”
Ray Champagne, IT Services Manager
Ray is the IT Services Manager at BNC. He is responsible for the BNC Service Desk operations, as well as managing the Dallas engineering team and our sister business, Legal Workspace.
Ray started his career in IT as a software developer and parlayed his passion for directing high-functioning teams into a career in IT management. Prior to arriving at BNC in 2022, he ran the IT operations for both public and private companies. Ray is a graduate of the University of New Hampshire, holding a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics.
- Hometown: Hampton Falls, NH
- Weekend Amusement: Road tripping in the summer, watching the NFL in the winter, and whatever technology side project he’s got going on at the time.
- Quote to live by: “Control today, release yesterday and set your sights on tomorrow.”
- Tech Tip: “When submitting support tickets, screenshots and error messages are your friend!”